Saturday, June 6, 2015

Still Hooking...

I design and made these two hats a month or so ago.
This is the first version of this hat design. I took the strap design from the tote below and added it to this swirl stitch hat pattern I already had. I like  where the swirl stitch meets the strap or faux cuff..... seamless.


Second version in petal pink. The strap is added as a accent and is not crucial in making the body of the hat as is the case with the brown version.
Where I am at the moment. I'd like to add beads and if I can manage a piece of tatting that will appear in the next pictures. I am excited that I have been able to still crochet!

1 comment:

  1. Your hats look wonderful ! The spiral effect is absolutely gorgeous ( even if I keep repeating it ) .
    Your crochet skills are marvelous :-) Glad you are hooking away .

    ReplyDelete